Course Conducted By
Md. Asaduzzaman Russel
Daffodil Polytechnic Institute
This Course is for: Diploma in Engineering (AIDT 4th Semester)
Objectives of the Course
• To understand the Architectural characteristics of Egyptian Civilization.
• To understand the Architectural characteristics of West Asiatic Civilization.
• To understand the Architectural characteristics of Hellenic period of Greek Architecture.
• To understand the Architectural characteristics of Roman Civilization.
• Develop the knowledge of beginning of Islamic architecture during the Mughal period.
• To know the development of Islamic & indo Islamic architecture in East Bengal.
• To understand Architecture & the decorative arts of the 20th century.
• Know Architects Bio and their works. Modern Architects in Bangladesh and their works.
Style of decorative arts; Egyptian Civilization Architecture; West Asiatic Architecture; History of Hellenic period of Greek Architecture; Architectural features of Roman Civilization; Development of Islamic architecture during Mughal period and Architecture in East Bengal.