Industrial Management (65852)
* To be able to develop the working condition in the field of industrial or other organization.
* To be able to understand develop the labor management relation in the industrial sector.
* To be able to develop the management techniques in the process of decision making.
* To be able to manage the problems created by trade union.
* To be able to understand planning.
* To be able to perform the marketing.
* To able to maintain inventory.
Basic concept of management; Principles of management; planning, Organization, Scientific management; span of supervision; Motivation; Personal Management & human relation ; Staffing and manpower planning; Training of Staff; Concepts and techniques of decision making; Concept of Leadership; Concept of trade union; Inventory control; Economic lot size; Break even analysis; Trade Union and industrial dispute, Marketing.